I realized a couple days ago actually that I have NEVER done a ‘get to know me’ post! I have my about page on my website, but I’ve never addressed certain personal matters that could be interesting!
I personally LOVE when other bloggers have a Q&A or a 10 Facts post (maybe I’m just super nosey?), so I thought that would be a fun thing for me to do as well.
Let’s get started!
- I’ve never had a pet! I don’t know that I ever wanted one, because I didn’t know what it was like to have one. However, I think I am more of a cat person and will probably get a kitten after I graduate college. (My boyfriend has two cats that I LOVE so much)
- I graduated from Roger Williams University in May after 4 years here. My major was in Journalism and minor in Electronic Business. (The pic is the FIRST one I ever took at RWU + the last one!!)
- During my time at RWU, I had the opportunity to study abroad in Florence, Italy for four months—and it was the best time of my life.
- My boyfriend and I have been dating since 8th grade! We are both 22 now.
- I am partly Italian, German, French Canadian & Scottish!
- My favorite food is a steak and cheese (currently—this changes ALL THE TIME)
- My favorite way to spend a lazy day is binging Netflix…I really love watching TV! Haha
- I LOVE spending time with my family, with both sides combined I have over 20 cousins (to add on to this, my grandparents are the light of my life <3)
- The perfect date night to me is going out to dinner (somewhere new or somewhere I already know I like) and following it up with coffee (decaf for me) and a dessert! I have SUCH a sweet tooth.
- I would rather spend extra money on clothes than ANYTHING ELSE (including makeup and accessories!) I love new clothes.
There are probably more facts about me, but 10 is definitely enough. It was really hard to think of ten things about me. Some of them are silly, and probably obvious—everyone loves family time and going out for dinner, but those are my personal faves.