Hi everyone and Happy Monday!
Today I am sharing some of the spots that I’ve had luck taking photos at in the past. For bloggers, you have to have this shield over you when you’re taking pics because 9/10 times there will be either one or more people staring at you while you strike a pose. I have honestly gotten over it and it never really bothered me that much in the first place. It’s like yeah, I have a good outfit on, this is a cool background and I’m trying to grow my blog…is that cool with you? If not, keep walking. If you’re interested, here take my business card!
That leads me to WHERE these places are! I am based in CT, so most of these places are in Connecticut or surrounding areas. I hope this helps!
Somethings that sparks my interest in a photo spot are:
- Is it a cool wall or door
- Is it colorful or neutral and what am I looking for based on the outfit I am wearing
- What is going to be in the photo besides me and this background? A bench? A plant? A fire hydrant? A sign? Assessing these things can make you either love the spot or keep looking.
- Do I want to be able to stand or sit?
- What potential factors can go into ruining this photo given this background (ie: too many people, cars, a trashcan, etc.)
Personally I love walls and doors or street shots so that is what you will mostly see in these! I will put the town or location as the caption for each photo I post below.
Happy picture taking xoxo: check it out below!
New Haven / Milford / Westport
Wallingford / Southington / Cheshire / Middletown
New York City