Happy last day of November everyone! I don’t know about you, but I cannot believe it’s going to be December and that 2018 is already almost OVER!
This year, I made a Christmastime bucketlist that I thought I would share with you all, because I know it’s hard to think of things you want to do before it’s all over. I know personally, Christmas usually comes and goes and I’ve barely watched one Christmas movie or even have seen the lights in my own town…how sad?! That’s why this year, before Thanksgiving, I sat down with my cute little Kate Spade notebook and really thought about what I wanted to do!
Let’s get to it: (In no particular order!!)
- Spend the day watching Hallmark movies
- Go to Yankee Candle factory in South Deerfield, Mass.
- Go to the Heirloom Holiday Market Dec. 6-9 in Old Wethersfield, CT
- Visit the lights at Hubbard Park (Meriden, CT)
- Watch my favorite Christmas move, Miracle on 34th Street
- See the tree at Rockefeller Center
- Watch the Grinch (DONE!)
- Bake cookies
- Make my mom’s Christmas Chexmix (we made a batch Thanksgiving but I NEED another!)
- Drive around and see lights in CT
- Make Gift Guides on blog (DONE!)
- Black Friday Shopping (DONE!)
- Shopping done before Dec. 15 (this will happen!)
- Put up our tree and decorate
My list can be small…or big depending on your perspective, but I think it is within the means of my capability. I didn’t want to make such a crazy list that it was overwhelming, because then I would just get stressed out and not want to do any of it. I think I can get all of this done before Christmas, but if not, no biggie! I think it’s just fun honestly to think about what you want to do and accomplish some of it with the people that you love.
Is there anything big that I missed?! Let me know what’s on your list!